EYFS Primary Teacher Location: SeftonPay Rate: £90.00-£130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good ' Primary school, looking for an experience EYFS Primary Teacher to start mid-September a 6 month maternity cover post from mid-September or may be earlier if required.
The school is a 2 form-entry and you will be working with a success experienced EYFS Primary Teacher team who really work together, share planning and support each other. The schools is proud of their community spirit and how they really support their pupils and families within their community
You must be EYFS trained or have EYFS Teaching experience Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Teaching all areas of the EYFS primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
We are looking for teachers that are:
- EYFS Primary Teacher experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
The Milk Difference:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have EYFS experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:To apply for this role, please call Nicki on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.