Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant Location: Liverpool area
A Primary School in the Aintree area are looking for an strong SEN Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting September.
You will be supporting a EYFS child in a small SEN class with ASD & speech and language
You will be working on a small SEN Class in a mainstream school, supporting 8-10 pupils who has ASD and SEMH.
You will work closely with 2 other experienced TA's supporting in the class .As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
This post will be initially until December and will be reviewed with a potential to be extended until April 2020 Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be a SEN Teaching Assistant supporting in a small SEN class in the primary school
- As a SEN teaching Assistant you will be responsible for support a SEN pupils in group and on a 1-2-1 basis with ASD
- As the SEN teaching Assistant you will support the pupil with their learning and development
The Milk Difference:
- You must have previous experience supporting SEN pupils on a 1-2-1 basis or worked in a SEN class
- SEN experience including ASD or supporting pupils with complex needs
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Nicki on or email ;at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.