Year 5 Primary Teacher Location: Liverpool areaPay Rate: £90.00 - £130.00 per day
We're partnering with a 'Good' Primary school, looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher to start in September.As the KS2 teacher you will be supporting a Year 5 class and you will be supported by an experienced teaching Assistant
The awarding school is a 2 form-entry who are so welcoming and have a very supportive KS2 Team .You will be join a school who pride themselves of providing the highest level of nurturing and learning for their pupils
The school is looking for a Teacher to start from September onwards for initally 6-12 weeks
The post will start Monday 7th September and you will have two day hand-over with the recent TeacherKey Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Teaching all areas of the KS2 primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
We are looking for teachers that are:
- KS1/KS2 experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
The Milk Difference:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS2 experience
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:To apply for this role, please call our Liverpool City Centre office on or email your cv