Are you looking for a new primary teaching role in and around Blackpool? Would you benefit from flexibility and variety in your work-life? Excited about an opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Randstad Education is proud to support a multi-academy trust with several schools in and around Blackpool. We provide short term, long term and permanent cover for various primary teaching roles.
The schools are all easily accessible by public transport and have on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary and on an on-going basis, but could become a permanent role for the right candidate. The headteachers and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning, and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility, no two days are the same, work life balance
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings and social activities
- Experience in teaching primary aged children
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong English and Maths
- Promote effective teaching and learning
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Got to the end of the advert? We know you must be interested! If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team asap and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text (phone number removed) or email (url removed)