A well established and modern business based in Central Brighton is looking for an experienced Product Manager from within Financial Services and specifically mortgage based businesses or products to join them, initially on a 6 month fixed term contract.
As an Assistant Product Manager you'll utilise your financial services and mortgage product management experience to analyse, manage and suggest enhancements to the business' mortgage product offerings.
The Assistant Product Manager will:
* Assist in the production of mortgage product reviews and mortgage product development
* Co-ordinate maintenance and production of literature items such as Terms and Conditions and Lending Policy
* Conduct administration of mortgage sourcing and competitor intelligence relationships
* Gather, and interpret MI and data to monitor key product performance metrics
* Produce competitor and market reports
* Undertake research projects to understand trading and market trends
It is essential that you have experience in Product Management roles and that those roles include direct experience with Mortgage products. You'll need to be highly analytical and numerate with excellent interpersonal skills.
The position is home based initially but will require 1 to 2 days a week in the Brighton office in the future and occasional travel to the London office.
In return the company offer a great environment, progression opportunities, excellent benefits and a salary of up to £45k per annum dependent on experience.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency