An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be working for a reputable manufacturing business in Goole.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will report directly into the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance on hoppers, conveyors, palletisers and mixers.
Working Hours: Seasonal as follows....
days - 1 month
3 shift - 15% 6 months
4 shift - 25% 5 months (Oct - March)
Possible additional annual income could be an additional £15k approx
Salary: £31,600 basic + shift allowance and overtime
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Provide reactive and preventative maintenance on machinery such as hoppers, conveyors, palletisers and mixers
* Work individually and as part of a team
* Always adhere to health and safety regulations across site
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Level 3 apprentice trained or above in Mechanical Engineering
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (either heavy industry or fast-paced)
* Able to read mechanical drawings
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions