Art & Design Teacher - NQTs Welcome - September/October 2020 - £31,000-£45,000 per annum - Hackney, East London
Our partnered school is looking for the best Art & Design Teacher available to work within their exceptional department from September/October 2020. Interviews are in motion and moving swiftly.
Are you a Art & Design Teacher currently going through your teacher training or maybe you're already in a role that's pushing you toward a fresh challenge this academic year?
Do you want to work in a school that has an outstanding reputation along with an exceptional support structure in place?
Would you like to be in a team that boasts highly skilled educators that continuously deliver above and beyond?
If you want to teach engaged and gifted students daily, work alongside excellent professionals within an incredibly well-structured setting, then this is the role for you. Sound exciting? Read on...The School
An outstanding school, delivering high-quality education for every student up to 18 years old. The aim is always to prepare their students for a developing world that values confident, well-educated and ambitious individuals. This is a very happy school and a pleasure to work in with such enthusiastic children, committed staff and supportive parents and governors. Building on past successes, they continuously seek new challenges and opportunities to assist learners in reaching their full potential. The school ethos is simple - provide an education that meets the needs of young people, delivered in an educational environment that emphasises discipline and respect.The Department
All subjects are important, but Art & Design is a highly valued subject area; this department totally understands the importance of this subject to their students and how the learning needs to be of the highest level. This department is full of highly skilled professionals all supported by a brilliant HoD who is also wonderfully supported by a fantastic SLT. Art & Design is taught across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. Many students go on to universities with most moving on to study at some of the best in the country.The Promise
BFR are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Art & Design Teacher or Trainee Art & Design Teacher and we will take care of what is incredibly crucial from your start date. This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £31,000-£45,000 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Art & Design Teacher position.