We are Usay Compare, the UK's largest Private Medical Insurance Intermediary in the UK! We work with all the leading Insurance companies, such as Aviva, Bupa, Vitailty and AXA.
You will be responsible for spearheading the QA and testing side of our small software team. You will help us introduce testing automation into our development pipelines and be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle. Working with design, front end, backend and devops specialists you will design, develop and execute test cases to ensure we are shipping safe, robust features that meet the business and customer requirements.
Your day to day responsibilities will include hands on manual testing, writing automated tests, performing initial bug investigations, mentoring members of the team on best practices for testing and automation, ensuring development standards are met and followed, engaging with the wider engineering team to ensure QA is included at all stages of the development cycle and participating in daily stand ups.Keys skills required:
Nice to have skills
- 5 years + experience in selenium scripting and test execution
- 5 years + experience of using selenium Grid performance test module
- Great attention to details
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Experienced writing scripts for automation testing
- Experience working with tools such as Cypress, Selenium etc
- Experience automating API and UI testing
- Familiarity with security testing and best practices
- Desirable to have experience working within a microservices architecture
What we can offer you:
- Background knowledge of Fintech (insurance)
- Nice to have jmeter and blazemeter ideally with selenium scripts
- Previous experience of ETL testing
- A basic salary of £30k - £35k based on experience!
- Flexible working opportunities (office and remote)
- 28 days holiday and incremental holiday package
- Great working environment