Our client, based in Bristol,
is currently recruiting for a Senior Scheme Manager on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £26,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing staff and of working in a care setting.Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Managing a small team of Scheme Managers and offering managerial support (KPIs, 1-1s, appraisals)
- Dealing with all Housing Management and Income Management issues swiftly to ensure an excellent customer service
- Attending local partnership meetings to feedback any issues or opportuinities
- Responding to ASB complaints in line with policy and procedure
- Undertaking risk and safeguarding reviews
- Establishing relationships with third parties and managing external contractors
- Reporting any repairs needed on the building and conducting general tidiness inspections
- Conducting tenancy inductions and signups, ensuring they have the correct keys and Health and Safety packs
- Understanding of older and vulnerable people with complex needs
- Housing Management experience
- CMI, ILM Level 3 or other demonstrable leadership experience
- Full driving licence
- Understanding of CQC framework, Extra Care, or Supported Housing services
Rewards and Benefits
- Excellent starting salary
- 25 days' holiday
- 14 hours a week in front-line work with your team
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
- 35 hours per week
- As above - 14 hours per week in a front-line setting
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Don't forget our recommendation scheme:
Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details