- A global law firm with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
- This position is located in their Manchester office.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a complex caseload of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work.
- Work will involve both UK and international dimensions.
- You will be acting for insolvency practitioners, government departments, banks, insurance companies, directors, shareholders, creditors and companies in financial distress.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be a UK Qualified Solicitor with 3-5 years' relevant experience of running insolvency cases.
- A keen attitude towards business development.
- Experience gained at a leading national/international law firm(s).
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Thomas Crea
for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful