Financial Accountant job near Warrington for rapidly growing business paying up to £42,000.
ARE YOU ACA/ACCA QUALIFIED IN PRACTICE?
Hays are delighted to be working with a long-standing client who have demonstrated unprecedented growth over the last ten years. They are now a Listed, global business but still retain their central finance and operations office in Warrington. This business now has operations in 16 countries and continues to growth at a rapid rate.
Due to continued growth and internal promotions we are seeking a newly qualified Financial Accountant making their first move from Practice. As Financial Accountant you will report into the Financial Controller. The role will be responsible for:
- Preparation, completion and review of month end accounts
- Monthly variance analysis for actual results against budget and forecast
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of each local subsidiary's accounting records
- Cash flow forecast and management of working capital balances in each country
- Implementing new processes and improving current procedures
- Assisting with the group year end and half year financial statements and associated disclosures
- Preparation of local subsidiary financial statements and liaison with local auditors
We are specifically looking for recently qualified accountants making their first move from Practice. You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet the criteria for this role. If successful you will join one of the most exciting businesses in the North West who can offer unrivalled career progression both in the UK and overseas. The business has modern, open plan offices and operates flexible working patterns as well as the opportunity to work from home.
Please apply for the role today and I will contact you with more details if you have the relevant experience and right background. Please only apply if you meet the criteria. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.