Atkinson Moss is delighted to be working closely with a forward-thinking organisation who are looking to appoint a new Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with proven experience of displaying strong technical acumen and exemplary communication skills.
Our client is currently on a journey of growth and expansion and are renowned for their strong values towards employees and culture.
Main duties include:
• oversee all of the day-to-day operations in the finance
• Managing Reporting process (weekly reports, 4 weekly P+L's).
• Supervise and Manage finance department
• Will be involved in preparation of management accounts
• Create Monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
• Cash flow Management. Daily cashflow projections
• Process improvement for accounting systems
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems
• Collaborate with external auditors
• Develop budgets and financial plans
• Month-end and year-end close process
• CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification
• Thorough practical understanding of management accounting principals and techniques
• First hand experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Knowledge of a variety of accounts packages
• The ability to motivate and manage a team
• High degree of communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with non-finance professionals
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please get in touch with Angie at Atkinson Moss