We are excited to bring in a creative Marketing Manager to take charge of showing the world the incredible services our client has to offer. They require an experienced and enthusiastic individual to head up marketing, and add significant value in this early-stage but high growth business in the diagnostic industry.
We want this individual to have the autonomy to be creative in the role, taking charge of the entire marketing presence, bringing impact and exciting ideas to the table. They will need to develop awareness by designing and implementing detailed, targeted marketing strategies and driving campaigns. They will need to actively monitor competitors and the market as a whole and translate this information into palatable analysis and collateral.
Ideal background/ experience:
* 5+ years' experience in a marketing position.
* Experience developing strategic marketing plans.
* Proven ability to increase brand awareness.
* Market research, competitor and data analysis capability.
* The creativity and dedication required to transform a mundane marketing function.
* A good knowledge of the life science sector. In particular: IVD, contract manufacturing and assay development.
* Optimisation of lead generation function.
* Proficient in various design software and tools, as well as managing external creative agencies.
* Experience working in a high growth environment.
Since the business was founded, they have steadily grown and proven that they are a force to be reckoned with in the in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) market. As a business, they have truly stepped up to the plate and faced the challenge that COVID-19 has posed, head-on. They have increased their focus on assisting with COVID-19 test kits, significantly increasing their revenue. This opportunity is exciting because the business is set to grow exponentially, quickly becoming one of the most forward-thinking and successful businesses in the life science space