Sectors: Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
Location: Cheshire Excellent Benefits
A fantast Global Technology Specialist company based in Cheshire
who are experiencing an excellent upturn and exciting period of growth within their dynamic Engineering team are now seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
to join the established business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
, depending on experience. Interviews are taking place remotely.
Role: The successful Senior Embedded Software Engineer
will be responsible for the real time embedded system design and implementation as well as specifying, performing, and documenting software testing.Senior Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills:
- 3-5+ years' experience
- Experience in real time embedded system design and implementation
- Embedded Software programming in C, C++
- Network Interface - SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232, RS485
- 8, 16 & 32 bit microcontroller & microprocessors
- Experience of User Interface - command line, GUI, menu driven, form based, natural language
- Good Python skills
- ARM Cortex processors and STM32 Microcontroller experience - Bonus
- Demonstrable understanding of electronics, FPGA's & PCB Design
If you or someone you may know that would be interested in this Senior Embedded Software Engineering
position, please call Frank at Premier Engineering on for more information and details.