Technical Aftersales Manager
Photocentric Ltd is a rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Phoenix, USA. Three times Queens Award winners for export and twice for innovation, we have invented a patented new method of 3D printing. It is now starting to disrupt the way things are made, worldwide. We manufacture our own 3D printers and resins and export all over the world. Photocentric also manufacturers clear stamps and related products for the craft market both in the UK and US. We have embarked on some exciting business partnerships which have rapidly developed and changed the direction of the business. Due to this growth we are now recruiting a talented Technical Aftersales Manager / Head of Customer Service to aid the business in its next phase of growth.
The Technical Aftersales Manager will be a highly customer focused individual who can build a strong technical customer services team that will provide a world-class aftersales support to our customers and distributors worldwide. You should be a driven individual who has the confidence to set up a new team and implement procedures and processes.
Key Responsibilities of our Technical Aftersales Manager include:
- Support product managers to prepare After-Sales program, documentation, warranties and service prior to product launch, during life of the product and at end of product life cycle
- Inspire and lead your team to achieve their full potential, delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Create and assist with writing and carrying out training programs on new products for both end users and resellers
- Systemise customer technical enquiries and troubleshooting
- Establish and monitor SLAs
- Work with engineers to establish spare parts needed for stock and ensure they are always available
- Provide feedback and generate reports to development team based on customers support enquires
- Identify new sales/product opportunities from interaction with customers
- Support marketing and sales team on technical enquiries to ensure excellent customer service
- Create and manage service contracts with support from technical and sales team. Advise resellers on their local service contracts
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Develop and implement strategies and set standards for ensuring a satisfied clientele
- Work with marketing team to make product information and technical manuals available to customers and keep them up-to-date
- Schedule consultation time between industry specialist team and customers
- Consistently keeping abreast of product activities and our technology
Skills and Experience required of our Technical Aftersales Manager:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally leading and managing a technical support team
- Capable of setting up a new team and implementing procedures and processes
- Leadership and troubleshooting skills
- Ideally experience of working with distributors and resellers both in the UK and overseas
- Outstanding customer facing skills, confident in presenting to a user group
- Technical aptitude with the ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of content writing and ideally revising instructions
- Experience of producing detailed reports
- Willingness to learn new products and get excited about our technology
- Take ownership of customer issues and drives to resolution
- Outstanding communications and written skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer -centric personality.
- Ideally educated to degree level and/or an engineering qualification would be useful
If you would like to join our growing team and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to become our Technical Aftersales Manager please click 'apply' now! We would love to hear from you