£50,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Disability Care - Good CQC | Experience Essential
A leading nursing home on the edge of the South Downs currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The home is located in a rural setting in the Farnham area and caters to older adults with specialist nursing care needs.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
* A permanent contract to work full-time days, with some flexibility and on-call to meet the needs of the home
* A competitive annual salary of £50,000
In this role you will work to raise and maintain standards in the home and achieve full CQC compliance. You will deliver effective line management and clinical leadership to the care, nursing and ancillary teams in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
* An experienced Registered Manager with experience of making improvements in a home and achieving outstanding CQC grades
* Able to effectively manage finances and assets
* Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation