- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in London with UK wide travel
- Competitive package
1. In this role, you will be liaising with Contracts Managers in secondary care nationwide.
2. You will be selling a portfolio of unlicensed medicines across a variety of therapy areas.
3. You role will also include procurement of unlicensed medicines and you must have an existing
supplier base that you can reach out to in order to procure unlicensed medicines
4. In this role, you will have an understanding of how to apply for importation permission from the
MHRA and record it appropriately.
5. In this role, you will be responsible for the whole of the UK
Full job description available on applicationTHE CANDIDATE:
- Prior pharma secondary care / hospital sales experience is essential
- Experience in unlicensed medications and ideally aesthetics required
- UK wide travel required with offices based in London
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered