Do you hold QTS, and are you passionate about working within a primary school providing PPA Cover? Are you passionate about raising the attainment of children? If so, please contact us as soon as possible.
Part-time or full-time, long term temporary teaching job available working in a sought after primary school located in Darwen, Blackburn, Lancashire. You will be working for a school that is part of one of the most successful academy trusts in the area. The job is to cover long term absence leave. It will start asap, and is initially until the end of December 2020. However there is the possibility it may be extended or could lead on to a permanent opportunity.
* The school is proud to be an inclusive school providing a quality, creative and challenging education for its pupils.
* Variety as you will be teaching different classes, in different year groups, proving cover for teachers PPA time.
* Their vision is to ensure that every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment.
* Part-time and full-time options available.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Cover teacher in different classes from Reception to Year 6.
* Ensuring lesson plans are adhered to.
* Create strong working relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
* The ideal candidate will be experienced in primary teaching across various year groups and have excellent behaviour management skills.
* You will need to be a qualified teacher to apply for this job
For further information or to apply for this job, please contact Andrew Varela as soon as possible by applying via the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please call/text (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)