£55,000 to £60,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 37.5 Hour Contract | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse with experience commissioning and managing care homes to lead and develop a new nursing home in the Farnborough area.
Details of this Nurse General Manager position are as follows:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week
• A fantastic annual salary from £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
• A range of learning, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
You will be responsible for commissioning and marketing a medium-sized state of the art home, developing and running the service in line with the developer's vision of excellence and promoting the home with clients and external stakeholders within the local community.
Applicants for this Nurse Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN and ideally have completed a recognised Leadership & Management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
• Demonstrate proven experience working as Registered Manager of a UK elderly nursing home, ideally also having experience commissioning a new service
• A confident leader and able to effectively manage budgets, make decisions and lead staff
• Have excellent knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation
• A driver with access to a car for work purposes
• Demonstrate an innovative, proactive and positive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation