This is an exciting opportunity for a newly, or recently qualified practice accountant to join an established and multi-sited firm of accountants in East Kent. You will be ready for your next career challenge working closely with one of the Client Managers to support a growing client portfolio
The ideal candidate will be confident in developing and maintaining effective client relationships and building new business. This opportunity would offer excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Either a recently qualified accountant or an accountant who has gained post-qualification experience and is looking for a new challenge.
* ACA/ACCA qualified from a practice environment
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Experience of supporting a portfolio of clients and managing the work of more junior staff
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Confident with building client relationships
* Develop and maintain effective client relationships
* Prepare financial statements and produce year-end accounts for a wide portfolio of clients as well as tax calculations
* Review work that has bee completed by junior staff
* Monitor and report on team performance
* Ensure that work is delivered with budget and time requirements
* Assist in the training and development of junior staff
The firm has a wide range of business and personal clients that benefit from support for accounts, tax, payroll and business advice. Each client team works with different business level groups and is led by an experienced Client Manager. As a qualified accountant, you will be an important contact point and be supported by a team of bookkeeping and administration staff. There are separate payroll and tax teams who provide specialist support.
In recent months, the firm has responded positively to the restrictions, kept its staff employed and invested in technology to enable working from home. This has led to significant growth in the client base, and further growth is anticipated.
Your starting salary will be dependent on your level of experience/ qualification.
The office is on the outskirts of Canterbury and benefits from on-site parking. This represents a good opportunity for you to join an ambitious firm of Accountants & Business Advisors