Are you a forward-thinking Accountant who feels that there is much more to your industry than compliance and giving your clients an annual tax-figure to pay? Would you like to work with highly successful, high-value entrepreneurial businesses that need your specialist expertise? Would you like to work with a cutting edge accountancy practice?
Most accountants spend their time looking backwards, some are now looking at current information - but this firm helps clients look to the future. They support the entrepreneurial spirit and enable them to make the difference they want to make.
Of course, you will need to be an expert at compliance services such as annual accounts and VAT reviews. Still, they believe the role of the 'accountant' is fundamentally changing, and use their knowledge to advise our clients in every aspect of their business.
This approach is recognised, and the firm regularly appears on the shortlist for National and Regional Accountancy awards. To continue to provide high-quality advice for clients, they need an additional team member to join them.
The essential skills they are looking for are:
• Fantastic communication skills - you need to be at ease when dealing with highly successful entrepreneurs and be able to develop trusted relationships.
• Strong Technical skills - you need to be ACA qualified, and comfortable dealing with Entrepreneurial business activity advice, such as EMI schemes, SEIS, EIS etc.
• Minimum of five years of practice experience
• Knowledge of current accounting software (Xero, Caseware etc.)
• Working knowledge of MacOS
The office environment is excellent and has recently doubled in size to accommodate COVID considerations. The firm maintains that regular face-to-face meetings with clients are essential to delivering their high-value service.
The firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and on-site parking.
If you feel that your current firm lacks vision and ambition, then this could be the right career move for you to make. There is only so much that I can write in an advert; we need to arrange a meeting for you to appreciate fully what makes this firm different. Please get in touch