This independent practice of Accountants and business advisors is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant to take up an essential and important role within the firm.
What they are looking for
The senior accountant position is a role for a qualified (ACCA/ ACA) or qualified by experience accountant who has worked in public practice. Comprehensive accounting, tax and business advice experience is what they need. The role will involve accounts preparation, tax returns, review the work of junior staff and working closely with your clients.
What they can offer you
* A friendly and inclusive work environment
* Flexible work hours
* The opportunity to work in all aspects of accounting
* A wide-ranging and loyal client base with plenty of client contact and interaction
* A high level of autonomy
* Good, long-term career development
* Competitive salary and bonus package
What do you need?
* Current or recent experience working in accountancy practice
* Strong IT skills including cloud-based bookkeeping packages
* An interest in developing client relationships
* A desire to build a long-term career with a stable firm
* An interest in the right work/ life balance
The practice is keen to find the right person for this position and can offer interviews remotely or face-to-face. Second interviews will be at the firm's offices