Spring Engineering are recruiting on behalf of their client who is a leading global ICT infrastructure solutions provider based in Ipswich. We are looking to recruit an Equipment Engineer to work at their R&D Facility in Ipswich
Part of the Facilities and Equipment Engineering team which, as a small unit, requires flexible cross boundary working. This team has the role of supporting the III-V production and product development teams in making their devices. The successful applicant will support production within clean rooms, laboratories and service areas.Full vendor training will be available to the successful candidate.
• Support the process equipment within our semiconductor processing facility to maintain optimum tool uptime and reduce un-expected tool outages.
• Drive improvement through data analysis and report tool metrics to highlight significant issues when necessary.
• Use experience and knowledge to fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics.
• Work with the wider team to co-ordinate PPM and reactive work.
• Work with process engineering team to plan, procure and assist with their drive to qualify new process equipment to meet the process capability and capacity requirements.
• Work in accordance with the quality and safety policies.
• Any other adhoc duty as requested by the Facility Manager.
• Wide experience in semiconductor equipment maintenance and fault-finding
• Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline (HND/HNC level)
• Proven track record of supporting a production line
• Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Work under own initiative to resolve issues
• Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
• Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and collaborate with colleagues across site
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation.
• Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.
• Able to adapt approach and work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
• Supportive of company culture and ethos.
Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.30 (37.5 hours per week with a 1 hour lunch break)
Candidates must have right to work in the UK.
Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/spring-engineering-solutions/cpis