On behalf of our client who deliver critical and vital services to the civil and defence aviation sectors, Line Up Aviation is looking to recruit a Mechanical Supervisor. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be technically experienced to maintain aircraft, using diagnostic techniques and maintaining airworthiness. You should be able to demonstrate people management and leadership skills. Role:
Mechanical Supervisor Pay:
£27,000 pa (Days) Contract:
Permanent (B4T) Location:
Anglesey, WalesGeneral Description
Working on the Hawk TMk1 within a depth maintenance environment at RAF Valley. The Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining airworthiness, compliance and output through appropriate task delegation and supervision.
The post holder will be an experienced and skilled technician undertaking a range of detailed aircraft maintenance, inspection, and supervision tasks.Reporting to the Team Leader the successful applicant is expected to promote good practices in quality and safety management in an aviation environment. Ideally the successful candidate will have hands on working experience of working on Hawk Mk1 aircraft and will have undergone formal Hawk Aircraft training. Main Tasks
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- The general supervision and technical direction of all employees under their control.
- The main tasks could include but not limited to:
- Carrying out 1st and 2nd signature responsibilities.
- Supervising work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure compliance and airworthiness.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard.
- Behaving in line with our clients set out code of principles.
- Deputising for Team Leader
- Carrying out additional duties as delegated by the Maintenance Manager or Deputy Maintenance Manager.
- Ensuring Company health, safety and environmental procedures are always implemented and complied with.
- 3+ years relative aviation experience, minimum of 2 years at technician level
- Hands on Mechanical work experience on Hawk Mk1
- Supervisors in Aviation training
- Mechanical Systems Type course
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to: -
- City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or equivalent (NVQ Level 3)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!