We are currently looking for experienced Gas Installer to take on a contract to carry out a range of different boiler installs
This is an on-going sub-contract role with a minimum of a year's work available with the capability of earning up to £1500 a week.
All appointments are pre - planned and are sent to you via a PDA/ Tablet device and the engineer will be receive between 2-5 jobs per week, All work will be based in the successful gas engineer's preferred postcode area.
The benefits to the successful gas engineer will be as follows:
· Long term work
· The opportunity to work for a market leading company
· Training will be provided throughout the period of the contract to help improve skills if needed
· Local and regular work through the summer as well as winter
The successful engineer must be able to provide the following:
· ACS qualifications
· Gas safe card and certificate
· Public liability insurance
· Calibration Certificate
· Own van insured for business use
· Own tools
· Relevant experience (2 years would be advantageous)