MILK Education are currently working alongside a Primary School in the South Liverpool area who are looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant. The role will involve providing additional support across a number of subjects within the school. You will be required to work across KS2 and this will involve working alongside Class Teachers. You will be working with groups of children taking group interventions.
This positon is to start in October 2020 and will continue through to Febuary 2021. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic and passionate about children's educations as well as be able to provide a positive learning environment. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary School setting.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.