Do you have previous experience of working with Key Stage 1?
Have you provided support to pupils on a 1-2-1 basis?
MILK Education are currently seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide 1-2-1 support to a Year 1 Pupil at a Primary School in Widnes. The School were rated "GOOD" in their recent Ofsted report and are passionate about learning. This school believe learning should be fun and they excel at providing a welcoming environment to pupils and staff.
The role is due to commence in September 2020 and will continue until February 2021. You will be required to work 5 days a week and you will provide 1-2-1 support to a year 1 pupil. We are looking for candidates who are adaptable, dedicated and excel in providing 1-2-1 support. Candidates must have previous experience working within a Primary School setting, ideally KS1 and must be passionate about children's learning.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.