Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Fully Qualified PE Teacher to join a dynamic department teaching KS3 & KS4 in a well-established, forward thinking school in Blackburn. The role is a full-time, ideally starting in October 2020 and ongoing until further notice.
The school is happy, thriving and has a strong local reputation. It sits in the heart of Lancashire and are looking for a Teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment. The school is passionate about providing students with a breadth of opportunities and experiences to enable them to develop confidence and life ambitions.
As an full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent member of staff such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening, staff meetings and well as getting involved in the extra- curricular activities available at the School.
The successful applicant will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency