My client, a well known Training Provider is seeking an experienced Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) who will, working alongside existing IQA staff, support all the organisation's delivery working across different programs and provision to ensure that Learning Coaches/Tutors are working to the highest of standards and meeting all the requirements to successfully achieve their learners on programme. We are specifically looking for an IQA, who is competent to sample some the following subjects and levels
* Customer Service Level 1-3
* IT User Skills Level 1-3
* Employability Level 1-2
* Leadership & Management Level 2-5
* Health & Social Care Level 1-5
Our delivery teams are professional, highly qualified and experienced, recognised by our awarding organisations by giving us Direct Claim Status for most of our qualifications. Our External Quality Assurers continually praise our delivery teams and internal quality processes and we want to build on this quality, so we can achieve a Grade 1 OFSTED.
Travel is essential for this role.
* Degree and/or vocational qualification or equivalent
* DTTLS, Certificate of Education, PTLLS or PGCE qualification
* Assessor and IQA awards (CAVA, A&V, TAQA, etc.)
Please contact Joe Simmonds for further information