IT Account Manager
Salary: £24,000 Negotiable DOE + realistic OTE of £40k (uncapped commission)
Acting on behalf of an ethically conscious and sustainably focused IT business, whose main aim is to provide consistent quality and efficiencies for all clients, we are genuinely excited to be working with this client exclusively. Now in their next phase of growth, based on the back of year-on-year success, we are delighted to be seeking an IT Account Manager (amongst other positions) who can really add value to their business.
• Are you target driven?
• Do you have a keen interest in the IT sector?
• Are you tech savvy and have a proven ability to generate new revenue streams?
• Are you seeking an opportunity where you can really put your own stamp on it?
If you have answered yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
As mentioned this business has seen exponential organic growth and has a 30 year history of success to prove they are only on an upward trajectory. As an IT account manager joining an already established team you will be given the opportunity to really make this your own. Numerous members of the sales team regularly earn six figures (its more than achievable, with the uncapped and generous commission structure that's on offer).
Furthermore, the culture of this business is certainly family focused and would suit someone who wants to treat their desk as their own business, whilst being able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
Working within an existing sales team who are breaking targets left right and centre and now poised for substantial growth. The role of an IT Account Manager will allow you to gain/expand on sector specific knowledge, and provides a fantastic base on which you can grow your career.
Our Ideal candidate
Ideally you will be;
• A natural communicator who is money motivated and resilient
• A proven negotiator who is able to influence decision makers
• Have excellent IT skills with an online presence across LinkedIn and other social media platforms
• A positive thinker with strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for building relationships
• Determined to succeed and can demonstrate this through your past sales achievements
• Can work as part of the team to develop & drive the sales strategy
What the role requires you to do
• Identify new opportunities with customers and respond to their changing requirements in a timely, professional manner
• Assist in the account management of customer portfolios
• Build lasting relationships with customers and maintain a high level of knowledge across the spectrum of products and services on offer to them
• Take accountability for the complete sales cycle; identification, positioning, nurturing, negotiating and closing
• Increase customer portfolio volume and value wherever possible
• Report findings and suggest technical solutions to problems as you discover them
• Meet and/or exceed all business and customer SLA's within the agreed timescales
• Identify, position and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing customer accounts
• A fantastic base salary
• A hugely appealing commission structure, that is uncapped
• A realistic £40K+ first year OTE
• Support from a team who are highly skilled and proficient
• On-going training
• Support from management, as and when required
• Great company culture
• Free onsite parking
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and requirements for the role, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) on (phone number removed) and ask for Matt Ensell