Combined Support are looking for 6 x Care Assistants who are based across Surrey
* Do you enjoy making a difference to people's lives?
* Do you have 6-month experience of working in any care setting?
* Do you want to work with an employer who values you?
Then look new further we are here for you!!
We are looking to employ 6 Care Assistants to work in community settings across Surrey Though with a twist, we use technology to reduce costs so we can pay you great rates of pay from £10ph to £15ph.
About the role
You'll be working as Care Assistant in community settings of either people's homes or in Care Home environments. You will be supporting the Elderly or those with disabilities with all aspects of their daily living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility, and mealtimes. You will be working shift work hours of early, late's, long days or nights and will be working within a team environment in a role that is truly rewarding.
What happens when you apply?
* We contact you straight away for an interview
* We discuss your skills in care and work preferences
* You attend one of our free training days
* We use our "Care Management System" to send you all the information on the shifts you will be working straight to your mobile phone.
* You work the shifts assigned to you and then you can get weekly or monthly paid (it's up to you)
How can you Qualify?
* Have a minimum of 6 months experience of working in any care setting
* Have access to your own transport or be happy to use public transport so you can get to the shifts assigned to you.
* Have the right to work in the UK.
* You must own a mobile Smart Phone that can receive picture text messages
* Be reliable with the ability to commit regularly to shifts taken
* Be a great communicator with a passion for helping others
So if you crave a challenge, genuinely enjoy seeing the positive impact the support and care you give to those you support has and want to work as part of a committed team of Healthcare Professionals then apply today