A great opportunity to work within a specialist Nursing home in Ipswich as a Care Home Manager, they are part of a Large group of homes across the UK, they are well known in the area for delivering their high level of support to residents, This is a family started business for a 50 bed nursing home with 11 luxury suites.
As a Care Home Manager, you will be:-
* Act as Registered Manager for CQC registration purposes
* Engage with service users
* Work within the Senior Management team
* Be responsible for all clinical services, ensuring excellent standards of nursing care are provided.
* Promote ownership of care programs and converse with service users and their families
* Ensure that patients receive a high-quality service
* Have a proven track record of successfully marketing a home
* Effectively manage staff and resources
* Qualified nurse (RGN or RMN with active PIN)
* At least two years' experience of managing a home of similar size
* NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent (desirable)
* Ability to deliver outstanding care for our residents
* In depth understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act, CQC regulations, KLOEs and rating characteristics
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
Benefits as a Registered Nurse-
Pay rate- £50,000 a year +
* Annual performance related bonus of £5,000*
* Additional bonuses based on excess profit*
* Welcome Bonus*
* Commuting mileage
* Comprehensive induction programme
* Further training and career progression
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Private medical cover
* 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
* Cost of DBS covered
If you are interested in this position as a Care Home Manager and to interview please click to apply as we are interviewing immediately.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom