Are you a Food Technology Teacher? Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Food Tech Teacher to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Burnley. The role is a full-time temporary position starting ASAP.
As a full-time member of staff, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher including planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings. You will be required to teach Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful Teacher will:
* Have a proven track record of a similar background
* Have experience teaching Food Tech to Key Stage 3 & 4.
* Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
* Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
* Provide relevant references
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency