We are delighted to be working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding Yorkshire based company, currently managing client funds of over £1.2bn.
The firms successful business strategy centres around dedication to managing private wealth, whilst providing a bespoke personal service.
A team of highly qualified and experienced investment managers and financial planners pride themselves on building lasting relationships with clients. An exciting opportunity now exists for the right candidate to join one of one of their highly successful Investment Management teams and contribute to the continuing success of the firm.
We invite applications from individuals already qualified to Level 6/7 as an Investment Manager. Ideally the successful candidate will have 1 to 2 years post qualification experience and a keen desire to succeed in an Investment Management role. Your experience should also include exposure to a discretionary investment management environment,
The key elements of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To manage the team's clients' investments (including providing investment advice) to meet the clients' investment objectives within the scope of their declared risk profile and in line with the firm's Asset Allocation process, Outliers reporting and Client Suitability requirements.
- To be instrumental in introducing new funds under management into the business.
- To represent the company to clients, potential clients and introducers of clients at the standard
- necessary to develop the business in accordance with strategic and financial objectives.
- To maintain the highest standards of compliance in keeping with the company's obligations to
- clients, counterparties and the regulator.
- To support the team in the delivery of their objectives and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to use own initiative
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent benefits package to be offered to the successful candidate, including
- An excellent working environment
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 9% Employer's pension contributions
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 days after 5 years)
For further information on this role please submit your CV or contact Duncan McIlroy to discuss.