We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Lead product strategy and market advice into key accounts
- Pro-actively build a sales strategy to increase demand and opportunities for the Finance solution and successfully execute the strategy
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers to maintain and update content related to the associated product and services portfolio
- Manage the Finance solution data sets and ensure essential data is included and ready for customer demonstrations
- Present at marketing events, road shows, webinars and technical briefings when necessary to support the sales community in the generation of sales leads
- Contribute subject matter expert knowledge in to documentation/content, project scoping and presentations for winning tender opportunities
- Experience in a Specialist Sales or Pre-Sales consultant capacity with an advanced understanding of service and sales principles and practice
- A background in the schools education sector - best practice experience & ability to apply knowledge to solution
- Experience in the creation of successful Sales Enablement content/tools
About Capita Education Software Solutions
- Track record of delivering comprehensive, winning proposals and full tender responses
- Full driving licence as travel will be required
At Capita Education Software Solutions, we're revolutionising education across the world to ensure every student has the best chance to succeed. We work with 22,000 schools, 220 further education colleges and universities in 46 countries, offering them insight into emerging trends and highlighting areas of excellence and underperformance. Our teams are helping schools to communicate with digitally savvy parents and growing children's interest in reading. Join us and discover better ways to inspire the minds of the future.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary plus commission
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Car allowance or company car
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.