GBR Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established manufacturing business that is seeking a highly experienced Marketing Communications Manager with 360 degree Marketing / Communications skills across Digital Marketing & other traditional Marketing streams.
This is a key role with the individual being a strong Marketing / Brand Strategist, with the ability to execute the Commercial Marketing Communications strategy effectively & successfuly, with a focus on brand / product synergy.
The ideal candidate will have the full marketing mix as well as strong leadership with the ability to write effective eye catching content, as well as editing & proofing marketing material.
If you have B2C & B2B multi channel marketing experience then this could be the ideal role for you
Key responsibility for multiple brands marketing into the domestic residential market, delivering innovative marketing tools for the full value chain target audience and for the public. Overseeing one other in a Digital Content / Communications Specialist.
* Developing & delivering the 360 degree marketing mix (across digital & traditional formats) formulated by Sales and Product Management data delivering an effective communication strategy.
* Monitor and structure information on competitor activities.
* Monitor and structure information on customer activities and develop knowledge on customers specific needs based on segment and type.
* Develop specific knowledge on the customer journey on different media and apply this to digital and non-digital tools to be made available to our customer as a primary way to influence their preference.
* Propose innovative marketing tools especially in the digital area to outpace competition
* Deliver the marketing communications strategy / processes at the right cost, on time & on spec using the required marketing tools (including sell-in/out actions) internally or by using external agencies.
* Supervise and structure constant monitoring of the communication budget as well as allocation to the different sales entities.
* Monitor and replenish marketing tools based on consumption historical data and sales forecasts.
* Selects in cooperation with purchasing department suppliers and manages the relation on the operative level.
* Clearly articulate the communication strategy and its implementation with internal and external audiences.
* Leads the UK Marketing / Communication / PR Department (several sites / products)
Specific Skills Required:
* Proven track record of creative marketing / communications solutions in a Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager or similar role idealy Degree educated or similar
* Passionate customer champion, customer focused at all times ("needs driven" solutions)
* Stakeholders management
* Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills
* Knowledge of different media production technologies
* Strong presentation in front of adverse audience.
* Strong Excel, Power Point knowledge
* English native speaker additional languages (i.e. German and/or French are a plus)
Interviews to take place immediately for the right candidate/s