Are you a Financial Advisor looking for an employed role, with clients and be part of a friendly and professional team?
As a Financial Advisor within this IFA firm, you benefit from receiving existing clients with responsibility of undertaking their ongoing financial planning reviews. Typically, their clients have assets of £200k - £500k. In addition, they regularly receive new clients from regular client referrals, high-quality professional introducers (Accountants and Solicitors) and marketing initiatives.
Alongside the company provided clients, you should look to undertake personal self-generation or have an existing client bank.
Financial Advisor Requirements
* You should be an experienced Financial Advisor and should uphold ethics of putting the client first
* IFAs with transferable clients or a business plan on how to self-generate would be beneficial
Financial Advisor Support
Their back-office support team (consisting of Paraplanners, Administrators, Compliance, Operations, IT) always strive for excellence and ensure their Financial Advisors are fully supported.
Route to Chartered Financial Advisor
They would be happy to support your progression to achieve your Chartered exams, should you desire.
Our client company is a long established, medium sized IFA firm who are an ambitious, professional and friendly team. They have built a successful business with high levels of client retention.
Financial Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £40,000 and OTE of £60,000 - £80,000
* They will consider providing income guarantee for 6 months to match your current earnings
* Upon achieving targets, you will receive car allowance and additional annual bonus
* Working from their impressive offices in Chatham, Kent with normal working hours
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information