Role - Senior Yield & Product EngineerLocation - Ipswich, SuffolkSalary - £45,000 to £50,000 DOELength - 3 years fixed term contract
With huge investment to build a brand-new world-class cleanroom with advanced tools this is an exciting opportunity to join a Leading Global Electronics Manufacturer who are rapidly growing their site in Ipswich!The role & responsibilities will include,
The successful person requires
- Has front line responsibility for pass/fail of wafers through lot validation process
- Owns the parametric yield of specified products or a product family in production
- Owns the internal parametric performance specification of the product.
- Develop the understanding of causes of parametric failure in product, and uses this knowledge to work with process engineers to drive yield improvement;
- Degree qualified, desirably PhD qualified in Electronics, Materials Sciences, Physics or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in setting up successful design of experiments (DOE) and statistical analysis.
- Good knowledge of InP based materials and photonic processes.
- High level proficiency in SPC, 6s techniques and gauge R&R studies.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, and we also expect this vacancy to move quickly. If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an up to date CV.