EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS WANTED FOR PART TIME / FULL TIME HOURS IN LIVERPOOL NURSERIES OR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
Are you looking for a new role in Early Years? Do you require more flexibility in your work? Would you like to work hours around your availability?
Hays are looking for Level 3 Early Years Practitioners with at least 6 months experience within the last 2 years.
You will have a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum and flexibility to work between the hours or 8am and 6pm. As an Early Years Practitioner you will be flexible to work the hours that you want in nurseries and primary schools based in Liverpool.
If you are successful in this role as an Early Years Practitioner you will earn:
What you need to do now
- Competitive rates of pay between £9.2 & £9.8 per hour
- You will accrue holiday pay
- You will earn the opportunity for permanent employment in private day nurseries
- You will have the flexibility to work around the hours that you are available
- You will be able to work between 6 and 30 hours per week
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.