Teachers UK are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to work full time at a school in Nottingham from September 2020.
The school we are recruiting for have fantastic facilities and the English department is extremely supportive and a great place to work. Ideally we are looking for someone who can teach up to KS4 and who is confident teaching pupils of varied abilities. The school we are working with offer great opportunities for both career and personal development.
The ideal candidate for the position must have:
* Ability to teach English up to GCSE and potentially A-Level
* Friendly and professional manner
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience within a school setting
* Ability to plan and mark good quality lessons
Why choose Teachers UK?
* Dedicated consultant who has mobile phone access in evenings and throughout the day
* 24 hour call system so someone is available to answer any queries
* We pay all candidates via PAYE
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Timesheets are all completed by us to reduce paperwork for you
Teachers UK were formed in 1997 and within this time we have successfully built and maintained a strong and loyal client base across the area, with continued growth. Due to this we work with a good range of schools providing a diverse environment for staff and allowing you to work in a mixture of schools settings.
Teachers UK will organise all pre-employment checks including L99, Enhanced DBS clearance, References and Qualifications.
Please apply online or call the office for more information. Please note that due to the current situation and the social distancing measures that have been put into place, we will be carrying out digital registrations rather than face to face meetings