Senior Procurement Lead - Non Retail / Directs - Global Pharmaceutical Firm - Central London - £75 - £85K + Package + Bonus
This large global Pharmaceutical firm are growing massively and are innovative pioneers within the Medical Devices space.
Procurement is a crucial function within this organization and has a seat at board level. With the growing success of this organization they are now looking for an experienced Procurement Lead to head up their Non-Retail Direct categories including Medical and Surgical Products.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow and expand their skillset, through procurement and leadership. This role will progress into more senior Director level roles within the next 12-18 months.The Senior Procurement Lead will be responsible for:
The Senior Procurement Lead will need to have:
- Sourcing value creation initiatives for all non-retail segments, including acute care (Health Systems), Medical and Surgical items, with a focus on Injectables
- Managing a team of smart and engaging procurement professionals within the Non-Retail categories, ensuring that they are being developed and are onboard with your set procurement strategy
- Working closely with a large range of stakeholders across the business, as well as external stakeholders including C-Suite level
- Monitoring and communicating effectively with suppliers, ensuring that products and launch and the business meets pipeline targets
- Procurement experience within Direct categories
- Atleast 7 years' procurement and/or supply chain experience across retail, sourcing, consulting, pharmaceuticals or product management
- A degree (or equivalent)
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity with excellent progression prospects, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, Supply Chain, Consultancy, Pharmaceutical, London