Category Specialist - Capital Equipment - Ftse 250 Firm - Surrey - £40k - £45k + Excellent BenefitsTo apply contact: JobsZJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Ftse 250 organisation seek an up and coming indirect procurement professional to join their expanding supply chain team as they continue their growth trajectory.
Offering full CIPS sponsorship and excellent development opportunities, this is ideal opportunity for ambitious candidate with 2-4 + years' experience who looking to join an established procurement team and gain exposure in a globalising environment.Category Specialist Responsibilities:
Key Skills & Experience:
- Own the end-to-end sourcing process including RFP / RFQ, contract and supplier negotiation, and build strong senior stakeholder relationships
- Work on projects across indirect procurement primarily capex purchasing in relation to aerospace & defence equipment
- Report directly into the Indirect Category Lead, taking advantage of a personally tailored development scheme to help you progress towards Category / Sourcing Management
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place.
- Have a strong grounding in procurement and strategic sourcing, with previous experience of managing £ Multi-Million projects and achieving significant cost savings (detailed on CV)
- Possess excellent negotiating and relationship building skills
- Be aiming to continue your upward career progression towards Strategic Sourcing / Category Management
- Be articulate, ambitious and engaging
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsZJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, Capita Equipment, Capex, Opex