Job Holder Reports to Managing Director
- Machining experience is mandatory.
- To control and implement the Quality Management System [QMS] and ensure that customer quality expectations are achieved or surpassed
- For overseeing of Technical issues relating to Thermal Coating Technology, Defect Investigation, Customer Technical Liaison and implementation of the [QMS]. Responsible for assisting in the Training of Quality & Coating personnel and ensuring compliance to existing ISO standards and legislative requirements.
- Authorisation of document procedures and ensuring the effective operation of the [QMS]
- Implementation and maintenance of the [QMS]
- Arranging review meetings and presenting findings from the quality records.
- Ensuring that the latest British standard specifications are used
- Issuing of Certificate of Conformity
- Maintaining suitable procedures for the control of inspection and testing at all stages
- Ensuring that the overall system complies with the requirements of the Quality Plan and that all required documentation exists
- Documenting and updating procedures to take account of changes resulting from review meetings or any major investigations into non-conformances.
- Preparation and issue of a report for management review meetings
- Must be time served, ideally from a machining background.
- Again ideally come through the QC ranks with full gauging (Manual and CMM) Knowledge.
- Have great experience with ISO9001 or equivalent.