Based on the Wirral, this fast growth business continues to recruit and grow even during a pandemic! A market leader with a blue-chip client base and expanding divisions, this business looks for positive, enthusiastic individuals who think on their feet and are looking to exceed expectations.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full time, permanent
£Up to £30,000 plus £6,000 annual bonus (paid monthly)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
You will have your finger on the pulse ensuring that pre booked jobs run smoothly and efficiently through liaising with sites and relevant internal departments. The key word is organised! If you can organise yourself and others, co-ordinate and stick to schedules and communicate effectively this job may be for you.
- Ordering materials for jobs in the weeks leading up to the job going live.
- Liaising with technical departments and Site Managers to organise deliveries and scheduling
- Keeping in touch with operatives on site to ensure the job is running without issue
- Review weekly schedules and keep all parties up to date and informed
- Providing weekly revenue reports
- Track job revisits with a focus on minimising this to ensure profitability
- Keeping the weekly job tracker up to date with latest figures and information
- Ensure jobs are booked in with clients and all relevant documentation is provided
- Keep all info up to date on company portals
- Monitor jobs closed and won
- Ensure site operative training is up to date
- Have proven customer service skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Be enthusiastic and driven
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a wider team
Ideally you will have been doing a similar role for a minimum of 2 years where you can demonstrate Project Coordination skills.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.