Are you an experienced Project Manager, looking for a new challenge where you can help drive and enable technology change and transformation within a large complex organisation?
Southwark Council are looking to appoint an experienced Dynamics CRM Project Manager
to join their Technology & Digital Services. As part of our Digital Journey and the changing landscape of working we are implementing Dynamics 365 CRM and are looking for a dedicated PM to deliver this project. This project will be key in enabling us to create a more collaborative environment for our staff and build a more agile and flexible workforce for the future to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality services to our local community
Working in Technology & Digital Services means you will join a committed, diverse, and ambitious team helping to make the borough a better place for all and drive innovation in our servicesJob Responsibilities
As an ambitious IT Project Manager, you will be key in managing and delivering complex CRM projects across Technology. & Digital Services from inception through to implementation, transition and in to live environment You will have a key focus on delivering projects around Dynamics 365 CRM which will drive efficiencies in the way we work and enable better engagement for our services and community
Working with our stakeholder community you will take a lead in the delivery of our Dynamics 365 project taking ownership of budgets, quality and ensuring the solution is fit for purpose and will enable us to drive change and transformation across our services and organisation As an experienced Project Manager you will also support on complex, organisational redesign projects and contribute to our diverse project teams to help drive the delivery organisational and cultural change across the council.Core Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing CRM and Enterprise applications projects ideally with experience of Dynamics 365across the full project lifecycle from inception through to implementation, including change management.
- Experience of working within a complex organisation using methodologies and techniques such as Prince2 and Agile.
- Experience working in a customer centric organisation, driving technology initiatives and transformation to support customers. Local government experience is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels with internal and external partners with the proven experience of developing strong relationships across organisational boundaries
- Experience of project management tools and techniques.
- Experience of commercials, procurement, value for money and ROI assessments.
- An ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists, and to write clear technical reports and other formal documentation for solution deployments and evaluations is essential.
As an employer of choice, Southwark Council
offers an extensive benefits package including:
Close Date: Wednesday 30th SeptemberPlease note Virtual Interviews will be held on Thursday 8th October
- A competitive salary package of £45,594 - £52,569 per annum
- 28 days leave plus an addition 8 bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Great work life balance
For more information, please contact Hannah Groves at Hays Technology.