- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Audit focused
-Clients: Financial Services, Investment Funds, Private Equity, Cryptocurrency & FinTech
- Location: City of London
- Salary: To £32k
Are you an Audit Semi Senior looking to move into financial services audit in the City?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm in the city, is seeking an Audit Semi Senior to join their Financial Services team based in London. The London team also work closely with two dedicated Partners in the Cayman Islands to service its investment fund client portfolio.
Financial services is growing fast and this team are looking for dedicated auditors to be part of that growth, taking full advantage of all progression opportunities that are likely to come with it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting on a large number of financial services audits, with a focus on investment funds across a range of investment strategies
- ensuring deadlines are met and compliant with necessary regulations
- work collaboratively with the team to meet the needs of the clients and add value
The successful candidate will:
- Be either AAT qualified and looking to move on to ACA or ACCA, or part qualified ACCA/ACA
- Have a minimum of 1 years Auditing experience within a UK practice
- Demonstrate excellent audit analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to focus on financial services
If you are seeking Audit Semi Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.