We're looking for a creative, senior Fibre Planner that can interpret blueprints on-site, answering queries from the Contractors and authorities that help our client to build their network. You'll collaborate with Designers to deliver the best broadband possible. In addition, you'll;
- Be responsible for the management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
- Manage and advise on capacity within the Fibre In The Home city
- Help to develop, implement and champion our clients' network elements
- Improve network capacity monitoring and operational excellence, utilising automation and AI to drive a lean operating model
- Forecast Capital Expenses and Operating Expenses for designed infrastructure projects
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
You'll be a planning expert for civil routes and fibre, understanding Fibre In The Home designs. With your solution-orientated approach, you'll drive improvements across the team and cultivate key relationships, contributing to the success of our clients' network. You'll also have;
- Experience in manipulating data and metadata underpinning a fibre design
- Knowledge of Diversionary works code of practice and its application
- Ability to produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation
- Understanding of long-distance fibre networks, Comsof FibrePlanIT and GE Smallworld software
- Driving license
- NRSWA accreditation to supervisor level would be beneficial
What you'll get
A salary of £32k- £38k, 25 days holiday + a day for your birthday and many great other benefits! Send your CV across today if this sounds like a match!