A unique opportunity to be involved with a specialist organisation that is a true expert within their field. Our client stays up-to-date with the latest clinical advancements and utilises the newest technology, ensuring their audiologists can offer the worlds most advanced products and services on the high-street, with a high-emphasis on patient care.Responsibilities:
- To be experienced in all areas of dispensing and patient after care
- To deliver and promote the highest standards of customer care and service
- To take overall responsibility for day to day running of hearing care within allocated practices
- To work with the branch team to develop, deliver and promote strategies within the practice to increase efficiency, profitability and performance
- To be accountable for the performance of the practice and keeping the practice team and owner updated and engaged
- Confident to lead hearing services within optometry practices
- Registered with the HCPC
- Must be a qualified Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving License - Preferred
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult Search & Selection will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.