Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Beacon Education are on the lookout for Cover Supervisors. We are looking for individuals who are flexible and committed and willing to work in our local secondary schools.
What is a cover supervisor?
A cover supervisor is someone who is educated to a good standard, someone who is passionate about the education sector and is looking to gain classroom experience. Ideally, we would be looking for someone who has experience working children/school setting however this isn't essential. you will need to have confidence to stand in front of a secondary classroom and maintain the classroom behaviour, follow plans set by the teacher and ensure a stable and safe learning environment for the students
Are you looking for a good work life balance?
On a daily basis, Cover Supervision is more than likely to include:
* Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
* Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
* Engaging with pupils
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures;
* Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
* Reporting back using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
* Own Consultant
* Contact us from 6am-10pm every day (including weekends)
* Weekly Pay (PAYE)
* Referral scheme reward
* Local work
If you like what you have read or have any other questions, please get in contact by phone or email. Registration is quick and easy!
Beacon Education adheres to the recruitment and vetting checks that must be made on all candidates who work with children and young people. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our teachers and support staff to share this commitment