Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer /Electrical Shift Engineer
Our client who is an international manufacturer in the FMCG Industry for household products is looking for a Multi Skilled Shift Engineer (Mechanical Bias) to join them on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a market leader during a time of growth.
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) duties include:
* Maintenance of manufacturing machinery.
* Preventative Maintenance
* Repairing and troubleshooting problems with industrial machinery
* Identifying faulty equipment through observation and established testing metrics
* Perform repairs to faulty machinery
* To ensure that faults of an electrical or instrumentation nature are diagnosed and rectified
* Assess condition of existing parts utilizing precision tools such as micrometers, and calipers.
* To ensure that all necessary records including maintenance procedures, setting sheets, notifications etc are available and kept updated
* Ability to read prints, drawings and shop manuals for correct specifications of equipment to be maintained
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) criteria:
* Must be an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* Experience on packaging and food lines
* Must have relevant qualifications (NVQ level 3, Mechanical Apprenticeship or ONC)
* Good knowledge of PLC systems on integrated lines (PLC Fault finding)
* Must be able to think on your feet and prioritise, be a strong problem solver and have good written, numeracy and IT skills.
* Experience with metal detectors, case erector and case filler machines, weighers, conveyors would be very helpful
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off Days 12.5 hours